- 1000 Credits /day
- Email Support
- 1000 free credits /day
- Buy only the credits you need
- Access to all APIs
- Priority email support
- Customized plans
- Ideal for heavy API use
- Pay only for what you use
- Access to all APIs
- 24/7 Support
One API, multiple usecases
Track your vehicles
Instant location-based order decisions
Add alerts and pricing based on location
Reach out to the ones in need
Back to work planning with ease
Keep your readers updated with personalised covid-19 stories
- How do credits work⦿ Location Check API - 1 credit for 1 geocoordinate⦿ Nearby Zones API - 5 credits for 1 geocoordinate⦿ PIN Code check API - 20 credits per PIN code (If the containment zone data is not available for the requested code, only 1 credit will be charged)⦿ Available Cities API - 0 credits for 1 request.
- What are the sourcesGeoIQ tracks information from government bodies to identify the containment zones. While some cities release exact addresses,others block out wards with containment zones. GeoIQ processes the addresses and creates geofences based on the available information. The detailed list of sources is available here.⦿ Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike⦿ Surat Municipal Corporation⦿ Greater Chennai Corporation⦿ Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation⦿ Kolkata Municipal Corporation⦿ Howrah Municipal Corporation⦿ Indore District⦿ Pune Municipal Corporation⦿ Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation⦿ Delhi Government⦿ Gurugram Municipal Corporation⦿ Faridabad Municipal Corporation⦿ Gautam Buddha Nagar District⦿ Thane Municipal Corporation⦿ Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation⦿ Municipal Corporation Chandigarh⦿ Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation⦿ Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation⦿ Hooghly District⦿ North 24 Parganas⦿ Tamil Nadu State Government⦿ Madurai Municipal Corporation⦿ Kalyan-Dombivli Municipal Corporation⦿ Vasai Virar City Municipal Corporation⦿ Kerala State Government⦿ Mira bhayandar Municipal Corporation⦿ Thane District⦿ Raigad District⦿ Vadodara Municipal Corporation⦿ News Sources⦿ Official Govt. Twitter Handles⦿ Haryana State Government⦿ Tamil Nadu State Government⦿ Rajasthan State Government⦿ Nashik Municipal Corporation⦿ Bhopal District⦿ West Bengal State Government⦿ Punjab State Government
- What is the update frequency
Data is being released with a frequency of once a day to once in a week, depending on the city/state. Once the data is released, GeoIQ gets it updated within 24 hours.
GeoIQ aims to provide the latest, most complete, and accurate information by using data from multiple government sources. Reporting times, frequency of updates vary by source. There may be a delay of upto 24 hours before the update on the government source reflects in our data. The data is only indicative and drawn to the best of our estimate of the containment zone, especially where no directive has been provided on the boundaries of containment zones. This data should not be considered a replacement of ground truth.